The Great Reformer, Reviver of Mohammadi Islam Sufi Samrat, the Emperor of Sufis, Hazrat Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda Dewanbagi (Maddazilluhul Ali) Hujur Qiblajan is the founder of Dewanbag Sharif. Dewanbag Sharif is one of the largest renowned Darbar Sharif (Spiritual Institution) in the world.
On the day of holy Ashura, Sufi Samrat Hujur Qiblajan established Babe Jannat, Dewanbag Sharif at Narayanganj on the 10th Muharram, 1407 Hijri; September 26, 1985, Ashwin 9 Bengali year 1392, Thursday. Besides, he established more over 11 (eleven) Darbar Sharifs in the different districts including the capital. Every Darbar Sharif is familiar to the name of Dewanbag Sharif.
Sufi Samrat Dewanbagi Hujur Qibla also established more than thousand mosques and Khankah Sharifs (spiritual learning centers) in different districts of the country and abroad such as UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Japan, Pakistan, Sweden, Bahrain, Qatar, Greece, Australia, South Africa, Malaysia, Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, Denmark, Kuwait, France, South Korea, UK, USA etc. To preach the ideals and teachings of Hazrat Rasul (Sm) worldwide, he has formed World Ashek-e-Rasul Organisation (WARO) and Ashek-e-Rasul Parishad across the globe.
Well known as a Dewanbagi
Sufi Samrat Hujur Qiblajan is well known as a ‘Dewanbagi’ all over the world for establishing the Darbar Sharif at Dewanbag area under Narayanganj district, Bangladesh.
World Sufi Conference (1989-1997)
After establishing the Dewanbag Sharif, Sufi Samrat Hujur Qibla focused on the teaching of Sufism (Elme Tasauf), which is the origin of creations. It starts from the first Prophet Hazrat Adam (As). All the Prophets and Rasuls were educated by the knowledge of Elme Tasauf. Regarding this, Sufi Samrat Dewanbagi said, “Sufism is the science to know about Allah. It is the science by which one can know the Identity of Allah. The science, by which a man can possess ideal character, can control six instincts and sayer (spiritual travel or higher stage) is called Sufism.”
For this, Sufi Samrat Hujur Qibla is the first Wali-Allah (friend of Allah) of the universe who arranged first ‘World Sufi Conference’ in 1989 in Dhaka, capital of Bangladesh.
In the Sufi Conference, Sufi representatives from different countries attended. Through that conference, Sufi Samrat removed the wrong conception prevail in our society that if one wants to be a Sufi, he/she doesn’t need to go to jungle. One can be a Sufi by staying in society. For this one needs to go to Wali-Allah, especially to the Imam (Spiritual Guide) of the age, because the Imam of the age can explain the rules and rituals of religion perfectly. About the Imam of the Age, Hazrat Rasul (Sm) says, “One who doesn’t know the identity of the Imam of the age, his/her death will be engulfed with darkness (to be unbeliever). (Daremi Sharif)
From 1989 to 1997, he arranged nine ‘World Sufi Conferences’ to establish the doctrine of Sufism.
World Ashek-e-Rasul Conference (1997 to till now)
Sufi Samrat Hujur Qibla convened World Ashek-e-Rasul Conferences instead of World Sufi Conference in 1997 to till now. This conference is held in the square of Babe Rahmat, Dewanbag Sharif in the centre of Motijheel. Millions of Asheks-e-Rasul attend the conference in every year from home and abroad. Through the World Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Conference, Sufi Samrat revealed the real identity of Hazrat Rasul (Sm).
Regarding Hazrat Rasul (Sm), Sufi Samrat said, “Hazrat Rasul (Sm) is the blessings of all creations and Allah is the Lord of all creations.” It has been stated in the holy Quran, “O Rasul (Sm)! I have sent you as the blessings of the universe.” (Surah Al Anbiya 21: Verse 107)
Sufi Samrat proved that reverence and love for Rasul (Sm) is called Iman (belief). The yardstick of belief depends on how much one loves him [(Hazrat Rasul (Sm)]. It is not the matter of study but matter of heart. Those who have loved Allah and His Habib (friend) with hearty have become Mumen (believer). Sufi Samrat says, Hazrat Rasul (Sm) said that you cannot be a believer completely until you love me more than your children, parents and other people. (Bukhari Sharif, 1st Part, Page-7; Muslim Sharif, Page-49) Thus, Sufi Samrat Hujur Qibla has been creating Asheks-e-Rasul through organizing World Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Conference.
Conference on Holy Ashura and Holy Eid-e-Miladunnabi (Sm)
To mark the Holy Ashura, 10th Muharram, Dewanbag Sharif arranges the Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Conference every year. The conference is held peacefully with the presence of millions of people from home and abroad.
From 1996, in celebration of the birth anniversary of Hazrat Rasul (Sm) on the 12th Rabiul Awal Dewanbag Sharif arranges the holy Eid-e-Miladunnabi (Sm) every year. Millions of Ashek-e-Rasul attend the conference with enthusiasm.
Dewanbag Sharif centrally arranges the following programs–
- On the occasion of holy Shabe Barat, a night-long special Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Mahfil.
- On the occasion of holy Shabe Qadar, a night-long special Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Mahfil.
- On the occasion of holy birth anniversary of Sufi Samrat Hazrat Dewanbagi Hujur Qibla on the 14th December
- On the occasion of holy birth anniversary of Sufi Emperor Kutubul Aktab Hazrat Syeda Hamida Begum Dayal Ma (Rh), spouse of Sufi Samrat Dewanbagi, on the 8th May, 25th Boishakh in Bengali year.
- On the occasion of the Independence Day, 26th March, Asheks-e-Rasul Muktijodhya Parishad including beloved of Morshed (Spiritual Guide) to pay the Grand reception to valiant Freedom Fighter Sufi Samrat Hazrat Dewanbagi Hujur Qibla
- On the occasion of the Victory Day, 16th December, Asheks-e-Rasul Muktijodhya Parishad including beloved of Morshed (Spiritual Guide) to pay the Grand reception to valiant Freedom Fighter Sufi Samrat Hazrat Dewanbagi Hujur Qibla
- Eid Congregations of the holy Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
- Weekly Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Mahfil on Juma Prayer every Friday
Regional Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Monthly Conferences
- Babe Najat, Dewanbag Sharif, 2nd week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Barkat, Dewanbag Sharif, 1st week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Niyamat, Dewanbag Sharif, 3rd week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Morshed, Dewanbag Sharif, last week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Magfirat, Dewanbag Sharif, 2nd week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Jannatul Mawa, Dewanbag Sharif, 2nd week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Noor, Dewanbag Sharif, 2nd week of every month, on Friday.
- Babe Ferdous, Dewanbag Sharif, 3rd week of every month, on Wednesday in Dhaka.
Weekly Ashek-e-Rasul (Sm) Mahfils in Dhaka and Narayanganj
Babe Jannat, Dewanbag Sharif, Juma prayers every Friday.
Babe Madinah, Dewanbag Sharif, every Thursday from Asr prayers to Esa prayers.
It is noted that regular prayers, milad mahfils and Juma prayers are being held every Khankah Sharif.
To preach the religion of peace, Mohammadi Islam, Dewanbag Sharif has been contributing all over the world. For this, the founder of Dewanbag Sharif, Sufi Samrat Hazrat Dewanbagi Hujur Qiblajan is giving assiduous efforts for establishing Mohammadi Islam. The people irrespective of caste, creed and religion who will come to close contact with Sufi Samrat Dewanbagi can remove their own darkness in their hearts and can also be able to make them enlightened person as well as finally will get the identity of Allah and his Rasul (Sm).